Monday, February 10, 2014

The Beer Man Review - "The LEGO Movie" (2014) ****

     "The LEGO Movie" is the first-ever, full-length theatrical LEGO (R) adventure. The original 3D computer animated story follows Emmet (Chris Pratt) an ordinary, rules- following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared. (c) Warner Bros  Courtesy of Rottentomatoes.com.

     I like legos and I like movies so when I heard about this movie I was interested but thought it would be just a shameless plug with the rating and the release date.  Wow, Wow, (EVERY THING IS AWESOME) was I wrong.  This is going to be a short review because I don't want to give anything away, I want everyone to watch this film.  The 3D, the graphics, the story line, (Every Thing Is Awesome) are amazing.  This film will blow your mind and adhere to a simple story line but promise to deliver with action and heart felt reaction to many worlds of imagination.

     This is a movie for everyone. I've had the honor of visiting Legoland and was so impressed with the great LEGO exhibits.  Well this movie surpassed those moments of admiration and imagination.  I didn't get to much in to this film as far as the story but be prepared for love, Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Shaquille O'neal, Star Wars cameo, (EVERY THING IS AWESOME).  The beer I recommend for this film (this is a disclaimer by the guy typing right now... you have to be 21 to drink the beer I recommend) is Miller High Life because I think they stick to the basics of them being who they are.  This film took an amazing toy/hobby/amusement park and made it...............(Everything is Awesome).  The Beer Man gives this movie a solid 4 beer cans, if you're 21.   Please go see this movie and as always be kind.

Justin "The Beer Man" Bryan


No comments:

Post a Comment